Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hey Bro...


I love these boys. I love their mom too (and grandma, who came along to help!)... Mom & Gma were so considerate during our session, always making sure to not be in the way, but helping when it came to breaks, snacks, etc. :) I think this session captured a great variety of looks from these boys; and I showed a lot of the proofs in black and white; I love that they were shirtless in many of them, I think that gave the shots a classic look, very pure and sweet. This is one of my favorite shots from the session. We actually got several shots of the two of them together, (more than most boys will give me at this age!) some interacting--just being brothers, others nice shots of them looking straight at the camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuties =]

Anonymous said...

Cuties =]