Friday, June 22, 2007

I think I have some competition...


Last week I was fortunate enough to photograph another of my favorite returning families, the Polikowskys. As some of you know, I've been known to let little ones look at themselves on the LCD on the back of the camera after I snap a pic... and I even let them push buttons sometimes... I'm pretty easy-going! Oliver is almost a year old, and he was very interested in my camera, so of course I encourage it (hey, you never know who might be my future business partner)... this little guy was so enthralled with the camera and with all the neato buttons, that he ended up taking this picture! (my blurry knee has never looked better). Notice big sis Grace getting dressed in the background! I have taken the liberty of giving him a copyright notice on the shot. (we wouldn't want anyone taking it and claiming it as their own work, now, would we!)


Just thought I'd share... good work, Ollie!! (we'll just have to work on that depth of field issue of yours..)

No comments: