Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A sweet birthday girl!

This is Anna, who has just turned One! My first session with Anna's family was with her wonderful mom and dad when Anna was still just a bun in the oven. A great maternity session with two fun parents. Anna's newborn session soon followed, then the 3, 6, and 9 month sessions. Her one-year session was bittersweet for me! My greatest joy in photographing babies is getting to watch them grow and develop throughout that first year, but I will miss not seeing her as often! I'd like to again thank her teriffic parents for a wonderful year.
Hidden blog discount: Book 2 sessions in the same year and get the third FREE! You must mention you read this blog entry to receive the special deal!

Enjoy your sneak preview, Anna! The rest of your proofs will be up soon :)

No comments: