Monday, July 30, 2007

studio pics (not finished yet though!)


Here's a peek at my studio waiting room. more pics of the rest of the place will come later, I promise. We're STILL not done, hubby seems to not be too interested in finishing up the last of it, I think he's burnt out (more white trimwork will be added to the orange part of the walls, otherwise the waiting room is done.) Oh, AND I need to get the darn PICTURES HUNG on the walls!!!!!! lol~!! I love when people come in for the first time, their eyes just get huge and they go "WOW!". I wanted a happy-looking studio so people are in the mood to smile when they walk through my doors. It's working so far... ;)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have GOT to see this new studio in person--- It look so amazing! and FUN!!! :-)

Natalie Quandt said...

Sara, you are welcome any time - next time you're in Rochester give me a call!

Shauma Meyer said...

Natalie- this studio looks amazing!!! I have to come see it! I am actually coming to rochester this next week so maybe I could stop by and see it!! ( sorry- i am just inviting myself over! hehe ) anyway, hope all is well! pics on the site are looking beautiful as usual! :o) Miss ya! hope to see you soon! - shauma