Wednesday, September 12, 2007

another aspiring model!


So many gorgeous children come through my doors, and little Chloe is certainly no exception! Her mom and dad are planning to try their luck with a little bit of modeling in the twin cities, just for fun. This is just one random shot from her shoot with me last week, both to start Chloe's portfolio as well as document her for her family at this fun, carefree age. Chloe is 18 months old and is already a natural "poser", and clearly a girly-girl already. Even at this age when children can sometimes quickly grow tired of having their picture taken, Chloe loved every minute of it. Of course the giant lollipop I gave her near the end of the session helped stretch her patience with me! :) I had the pleasure of first photographing Chloe when she was just 3 months old, and again with her parents and big brothers for a family portrait last year. One of my favorite returning families - love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great colors and funky clothing choices! i am a fan of your work!

robin