Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jumping into their new life together...


Meet Sara and Mike! Sara was one of my first high school senior clients, and her picture still graces my website's homepage, she's the knockout in the red dress. It's still one of my all-time favorite shots, as are many from her senior session two years ago. She even had a few of her senior pics done with her boyfriend, Mike. Well, now Mike and Sara are engaged, and getting married in June '08, and I'm thrilled to be shooting their wedding. I shot their engagement pics this past weekend, and of course we had to do something wild and different... when they arrived at the studio, I suggested jumping off a dock into a lake holding hands as something both symbolic and way cool, and they gave me a crazy look, then looked at each other, smiled huge, and said "let's do it!!!"

I only had one shot at it, and luckilly I clicked that shutter just at the right second! Enjoy your sneak preview, Sara & Mike! Many more images to follow when I get all of them proofed and your gallery up!!

No comments: