Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Props like you've never seen...


Cortney is adorably quirky and totally fun, as well as her best bud and mom who came along. We had a blast at her session, and what an event it was! I just uploaded her finished proofs... I counted, and there were TWELVE different outfits! And we didn't even use everything she brought! Talk about coming well-prepared to her session.. we love having options! Cortney was pretty in love with my studio decor, so much so that she wanted to pose on it. She wanted to swing from the chandelier, but I told her she's not allowed to even touch it for thinking such a thing. (my prized multicolored chandelier all the way from London!) So I put her to work and we carried some of the stuff from my waiting room into the shooting room and 'Voila!' we had props with SPUNK! She also wanted to pose in the dressing room against the bright blue wall. I talked her out of posing against the wall that is dotted with round mirrors, since I didn't feel like having my reflection show up in her senior portraits.
Cortney, thanks for a fabulous session - hope you love your shots!

No comments: